Dolphin Wild Island Cruises Boarding Newport Marina, Scarborough
GO WILD WITH DOLPHIN WILD!!
Let us take you on a cruise to discover the spectacular beauty of Moreton Island and its Marine Park. Moreton Bay Marine Park is home to a variety of marine animals such as playful dolphins, huge turtles, shy dugongs and the majestic humpback whale passes through these waters from June to November.
Eco Tour: An informative commentary by our marine naturalist including unique history of Moreton Island and its marine life such as Bottlenose dolphins, dugongs, green sea turtles and the humpback whale.
Our guided snorkelling adventure tour at Tangalooma Wrecks is comparable to the Great Barrier Reef.
Tangalooma Wrecks: World renowned for its richly diverse marine environment with 15 scuttled wrecks. There is a myriad of fish, invertebrates, coral, wobbegong and fish tame enough to eat from your hands.
Great viewing decks for those perfect photos.
Our Moreton Island Cruise Highlights:
- Marine Eco Cruise with commentary (all year, dolphins, dugongs & turtles),
- Moreton Island history,
- Whale Watching Opportunities during the Marine Eco Cruise. Whales migrate past Moreton Island June to October,
- Snorkelling - Tangalooma Wrecks (Optional extra on day),
- Boom-netting - Experience the rush! (During Summer months),
- Free time to: relax on the beach, climb the famous sand dunes, swim in safe, crystal clear waters,
- Fish feeding around the wrecks,
- Morning Tea upon boarding,
- All day complimentary Tea & Coffee,
- BBQ chicken, ham off the bone, fresh prawns and salads smorgasbord lunch,
- Hotel Transfers subject to availability(optional extra).
An unforgettable day of fun, excitement and spectacular scenery.
Pictured above is luxury 22 metre vessel SuperCat.
Days and Hours of Operation
Dolphin Wild operates, all year depending on numbers and weather conditions.
Office open 7 days, Office hours 9:00am - 5:00pm.
Phones will be answered after hours when available.
Phone 07 3880 4444
Boarding begins 8:30am at Newport Marina,
158 Griffith Rd., Scarborough,
and returns approx. 4:00pm.
(returning time can vary depending on group size, marine sightings and activities).
There are NO Eftpos or Credit Card facilities on board, please bring Cash for snorkelling payment and any other purchases on the day.
We can also arrange for door to door hotel transfers from the Gold Coast and Brisbane when available.
And Receive Newsletters, discounts and specials all year round.