Tour Prices and what’s included
|Adult||$135 – Self drive to Newport Marina||$165 – with Brisbane Transfers|
|Child under 14||$85 – Self drive to Newport Marina||$105 – with Brisbane Transfers|
|Family 2 adults, 2 children||$395 – Self drive to Newport Marina||$485 – with Brisbane Transfers|
|Adult Guided Snorkeling||$20|
|Child Guided Snorkeling||$10|
- Morning tea, coffee and biscuits (self-serve tea and coffee not available during COVID until further notice)
- Boom-netting and wetsuit
- Fresh healthy lunch
- Afternoon tea, coffee and local fresh fruit (self-serve tea and coffee not available during COVID until further notice)
- Eco Marine Safari in the afternoon with informative commentary
- Ice cold water (bring own bottle to refill all day) (free water top ups not available during COVID until further notice, Bottled water sold at the bar)
- Return transfers from Brisbane City if you purchase tickets including a Roma Street or Fortitude Valley pick up. (Transfers not available during COVID until further notice)
What’s not included:
- Optional 50-minute Guided Snorkeling and Fish Feeding tour – $20 pay on board fee, includes wetsuit, snorkel, mask, fins and guide.
- Alcohol, soft drinks, chips, 2 minute noodles and chocolates are available for purchase from the bar.
Need to know before you go:
There are no EFTPOS or CREDIT CARD facilities onboard due to the remote location of Moreton Island and its phone signal coverage is limited. So, if you would like to join the optional Guided Snorkeling and Fish Feeding tour, or purchase any snacks or drinks you will need to pay in AUD cash. The vessel does not offer credit, bar tabs, or any pay later options.