Tour Prices and what’s included
|Adult||$135 – Self drive to Newport Marina||$165 – with Brisbane Transfers|
|Child under 14||$85 – Self drive to Newport Marina||$105 – with Brisbane Transfers|
|Family 2 adults, 2 children||$395 – Self drive to Newport Marina||$485 – with Brisbane Transfers|
|Adult Guided Snorkeling||$20|
|Child Guided Snorkeling||$10|
- Morning tea, coffee and biscuits
- Boom-netting and wetsuit
- Fresh healthy lunch
- Afternoon tea, coffee and local fresh fruit
- Eco Marine Safari in the afternoon with informative commentary
- Ice cold water (bring own bottle to refill all day)
- Return transfers from Brisbane City if you purchase tickets including a Roma Street or Fortitude Valley pick up.
What’s not included:
- Optional 50-minute Guided Snorkeling and Fish Feeding tour – $20 pay on board fee, includes wetsuit, snorkel, mask, fins and guide.
- Alcohol, soft drinks, chips, 2 minute noodles and chocolates are available for purchase from the bar.