Dolphin Wild's Marine Eco Cruise now has Whale Watching opportunities
June to October each year.
During the Queensland Whale Season (June - October) Dolphin Wild Tours will be offering Whale Watching opportunities to their customers on the Day Cruise at no extra expense!
We are the only day cruise in Brisbane to offer this!
June - October Day Cruise highlights:
- Interactions with Dolphins*, Dugongs, Turtles and Humpback Whales FREE WHALE WATCHING OPPORTUNITIES!
- Optional guided Snorkelling Tour around Tangalooma wrecks**
- Expert commentary on the Marine Wildlife and Island history while cruising along Moreton Island's shallow waters
- Relaxing beach time on Moreton Island
- Morning & afternoon tea with all day complimentary tea and coffee
- Smorgasbord Lunch of BBQ chicken, ham off the bone, salads and fresh prawns
- Fully licensed bar with chocolates, chips and soft drinks available for purchase.
- Cruise on our comfortable 22 metre vessel Supercat, Departing Newport Marina, Newport
- All day cruise boarding 8:30am return approx 4:00pm
* By law, we are unable to swim or feed the Dolphins. Our local Dolphins are very friendly and the family pods do come right beside the boat and have even swum into the beach with our customers.
** Due to the length of the wrecks, tides and safety requirements, the guided snorkelling tour must be done as a group. This is paid for on the day $20 Adults, $10 Children 14 and under, payable in cash on the day. Tour includes, snorkel guides, free use of wetsuits, snorkel equipment and flotation device if required
You must be able to swim to participate.
Due to the addition of the FREE Whale Watching opportunities and the time it will require, we will be unable to offer boom netting during the whale watching season.