Dolphin Wild Eco Tours
- Cancellation less than 72 hours notice = 100% loss of fare
- The operators reserve the right to substitute the vessel and/or change the day's itinerary or snorkel site without notice. Cruises can be cancelled at the operators discretion taking into account and not limited to weather conditions on the day. If the operator cancels a full refund or transfer will be offered.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Supercat is a Licensed vessel, NO BYO
- There are no EFTPOS or credit card facilities available on board.
- Dolphin Wild's marine animal sightings are 95% all year round but please remember our animals are wild so we can not guarantee sightings.
Riverfire Annual Event
- Payment is made in full upon booking to confirm places
- Less than 14 days notice of cancellation = 100% loss of fare.
- Outside of the 14 days prior to event there is a 30% cancellation fee or a transfer of amount to a Dolphin Wild 1 day cruise to be used within 3 months period.
Terms and Conditions
Snorkeling and Boom-netting
Snorkeling is booked and paid for on board on the day of the cruise (please note that there are no EFTPOS facilities available onboard). The master of the vessel determines the suitability of snorkeling and boom netting based on medical and fitness information and the day's conditions. The snorkeling is done as a group tour. Due to risk assessments and safety precautions, participants cannot snorkel alone. Wetsuits, mask & fins, gloves and noodles are provided free of charge. Participants may bring their own, but the snorkeling fee of $20 still applies. Boom-netting and snorkeling is contingent on participants signing a medical declaration and waiver. Snorkeling and boom-netting are potentially hazardous activities which may result in loss or damage to property, serious injury, illness or death.
We offer Whale Watching opportunities during our Marine Eco Cruise (June- Oct)
Whale watching is a seasonal activity. The humpback whale migrates through the Australian Whale Sanctuary past Moreton Island between the months of June to October. At all times respect the Queensland Department of Environment Conservation and Management of whales and dolphins.
We do not feed dolphins. Feeding dolphins is not permitted under the Queensland Department of Environment Conservation and Management of whales and dolphins. Issues associated with feeding dolphins include the risk of promoting a dependence of wild dolphin on supplied food, the possibility of dolphins seeking food from all humans, inappropriate human activities in the vicinity of feeding areas, human safety issues, the risk of transmission of pathogens to dolphins, either from contaminated food or through direct contact between humans and dolphins, and the ability to control human access. Moreover, studies on the effects of feeding dolphins at Monkey Mia have found high calf mortalities associated with the feeding.
Swimming with Dolphins
We do not swim with dolphins. Swimming with wild dolphins is not permitted under the Queensland Department of Environment Conservation and Management of whales and dolphins. Issues associated with swimming with dolphins include water quality, inappropriate human activities in the vicinity of swimming areas, human safety issues, the risk of transmission of pathogens to dolphins through direct contact between humans and dolphins, and the ability to control human access.
We will never share, sell or rent individual information without your advance permission or unless ordered by a court of law. Information submitted to us is only available to employees managing this information for purposes of contacting you by sending email based information requested by you.
Our members are given the opportunity to 'opt-in' and 'opt-out' to having their information on our database and all the information submitted is stored in a secure environment with in Dolphin Wild.