Enquiries & Bookings: (07) 3880 4444
Book now for your Group's Party
Sunsuper River Fire Brisbane
Saturday, September 30, 2017
Celebrate Brisbane's favourite festival and firework spectacular display with Dolphin Wild.
Riverfire is a massive fireworks display that lights and explodes over the city signalling the end of the Brisbane River Festival.
Cruise with Dolphin Wild up the Brisbane River to find the perfect position for the fantastic display and amazing sights that light up the sky.
We offer an Exclusive Evening Dinner Cruise.
Departing from two locations: Newport Marina Scarborough and Bretts Wharf Brisbane.
- Luxury 22 metre Vessel 'Supercat'
- Boarding 1:45pm Newport Marina Scarborough or
- Boarding 3:45pm Mowbray Park, East Brisbane*
- Great river position to watch the Fireworks display
- Licensed Bar on board for drink purchases, No BYO
- Smorgasbord Dinner and light dessert served on board
*For the Mowbray Park departure, it is crucial that you get there on time due to many boats picking up from this location. There is a 5 minute window for each vessel to collect passengers and leave. More details available when booking.
Please call us for more information and to book: (07) 3880 4444.
$150 per person.
Available seats are limited so book early.
Riverfire is a premium event so Dolphin Wild/Supercat Charters has a strict cancellation policy.
Riverfire Cancellation Policy:
- Payment is made in full upon booking to confirm places
- Less than 14 days notice of cancellation = 100% loss of fare.
- Outside of the 14 days prior to event there is a 30% cancellation fee or a transfer of amount to a Dolphin Wild one day cruise to be used within 3 months period.
Dolphin Wild's Whale watching opportunities
June to October each year
During the Queensland Whale Season (June - October) Dolphin Wild Tours will be offering Whale Watching opportunities to their customers on the Day Cruise at no extra expense!
Celebrate the holidays
Why not spend them on a Dolphin Wild cruise around Moreton Bay
- AUSTRALIA DAY ~ JAN 26
- EASTER WEEKEND ~ MARCH 30 - APRIL 2, 2018
- ANZAC DAY~ APRIL 25
- SCHOOL HOLIDAYS ~ A great day out for the whole family, the highlight of any holiday
- CHRISTMAS HOLIDAYS ~ why not organise a group / family day out together, where all the catering and organising is already done for you.